The 65th Anniversary Bimbadeen Genetics Sale (held on September 21) was a great success, with 100% of bulls and heifers offered being sold to new homes across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
- Top-priced bull overall was Bimbadeen RENOUF R185 (P) went to Ginoondan Brangus for $22,000
- Top-priced red Brangus bull was Bimbadeen RANGO R227 (P) to Redline Brangus for $20,000
- The first 13 bulls (into the ring) averaged $12,230
- The first 20 bulls averaged $10,950
- Red Brangus bulls averaged $12,200
- Overall average (bulls) $9326
- 122 head sold in total
- 46/46 bulls sold (offered through the ring)
- REGISTERED HEIFERS
- 6/6 registered females sold.
- Top $6000 (Bimbadeen Raya R175)
- Averaged $4832.
- COMMERCIAL HEIFERS
- 70/70 heifers sold
- Averaged $1450/head.
- Zlotkowski & Co – 10 bulls
- S & A Watts – 8 bulls
- Westmore Pastoral – 4 bulls
- Kanda WT Pty Ltd – 1 bull, 12 heifers
- Top-priced bull Bimbadeen RENOUF R185 – GINOONDAN BRANGUS (G Taylor)
- Top-priced red bull Bimbadeen RANGO R227 – REDLINE BRANGUS (Dingle Family)
- Bimbadeen ROMEO R102 – STUTZVIEW BRANGUS (Jackson family)
- Bimbadeen REMINGTON R1 – KRAKEN BRANGUS (J Jeynes and J Sheehan)
- Bimbadeen RIPCURL R150 – GLENROSA BRANGUS (R Reynolds)
- Bimbadeen RAMBLER R58 – 3 HEARTS BRANGUS (Robinson sisters)
- Bimbadeen REFRACT R99 – KIMBERLEY DOWNS BRANGUS (Roger Davis)
- Bimbadeen RAVENSHOE R139 – DOC’S BRANGUS (Brock Dahtler)
- Bimbadeen Risque R88 (heifer) – PHEASANT CREEK BRANGUS (Brad & Nicole Saunders)
Young ABCA member Brock Dahtler (Doc’s Brangus) took home 1 registered bull, the top-priced registered heifer (Bimbadeen RAYA R175 $6,000) and the Bimbadeen MEMPHIS semen package. We look forward to seeing how his herd progresses with this Bimbadeen injection!
It was wonderful to see repeat buyers back re-investing in Bimbadeen seedstock, as well as strong support from new buyers across Queensland and New South Wales. A huge thankyou to all who attended, particularly our successful bidders and underbidders. Your support means a lot to us.
Thanks to everyone for braving some tough weather conditions – a very windy, dusty day providing some challenges for our fantastic nbn LOCAL rep Karen, who stayed calm and got us connected (with the help of the giant wind-block provided by our semi-trailer!)
Included are a sneak peek of great images from the day (from set-up, inspections, auction and top-price bulls) snapped by very talented Monto photographer Susie McLaughlan Photography