The 2020 Bimbadeen Brangus Bull Sale, held on October 21 on property at the stud’s Arthur’s Knob property, provided some great results for the stud with some of the following highlights:
- FOUR equal top-priced bulls sold under the hammer at $15,000 each
- Average for first 11 lots: $12,000
- Overall Average: $8310.00
- 11 repeat buyers
- Several volume buyers
- Buyers as far afield as Victoria
EQUAL TOP-PRICED BULLS:
Lot 1 – Bimbadeen Quatermain (RK & HP Milner).
* Lot 2 – Bimbadeen Quest (ET) (BJ & E Radel & Sons).
Lot 11 – Bimbadeen Queanbeyan (Dingle family, Redline Brangus, Abercorn).
* Lot 33 – Bimbadeen Quality (Hopewell Grazing, Biggenden).
We were very satisfied with the result from our fourth on-property sale – strong support for a line of Brangus bulls we were very proud to offer. This was the first time we had an 100% Live Auction system – having run our sale using at least partly-Helmsman auctions in previous years).
It was particularly wonderful to see so many repeat buyers from both stud and commercial operations.
Volume buyers on the day included:
- KA & JM Cormack, Mackland Grazing (5 lots)
- Peter & Nancy Warren, Spring Hills Brangus (4 lots)
- Rob & Sarah Cook, Rosa Cattle Company (3 lots)
‘We are very grateful for the support of all who attended on-property, on the phone and online – especially given the challenge around travelling from interstate with COVID-19 restrictions. ‘
‘We had a fantastic team around us – from our family, friends and staff who worked so hard to help us set up through to our agents, auctioneers and our online crew at Elite Livestock Auctions.